Monday 8 December 2008

Response from Yanri to John M Miller [Standing Up for Human Rights by Restricting Military Assistance to Indonesia]

By Yanri [yanri@jambiexplorer.com]

John,

Let me quote these tagline I posted here early this year regarding East Timor (surely to Papua issue as weel) ,and be glad when you find it deep in your heart there should be peaceful and win-win action for the foundation of all action ETAN and Djamin, Bush or Obama, TNI or NGO's, Wiranto or Usman - people might pick up soon after reading
your letter.

Here they are :
--------------------------------------------------------
Let those bond by God's hand, not be separated by trades, natural resources, greeds and guns. Let those bond by one coastline, not be separated by walls of man made.
--------------------------------------------------------

If you are agree with the tagline, believe me, that I will 100 percent stand by you both in mind and soul, and I will do any efforts necessary to make the fight echoes round the globe. As long as you find that "those" mentioned on the tagline above
STANDS FOR our beloved NKRI, even greater than that.

Try to love this country as it is, then you will start to see heaven. Send my hi to MacNamara and Lyndon Johnson. With all my respect,

Merdeka!

Yanri,-
is one of true admirer of Jefferson, Lincoln,and Washington.

No comments: